Bestselling author of the Harlequin Intrigue Colby Agency Series
MISSING - available in April
1) What's your new book about?
Missing is part of my Colby Agency series. The hero and heroine are close to my heart. They're modeled after my younger daughter Melissa Webb and her
fiance Jonathan Bailey. Melissa and Jonathan (in the book!) have a stormy past, but when her niece goes missing and she needs the very best to find her,
Melissa knows the man to call!
2) How do you balance your work and your life?
Not always so easy! I try to do something I enjoy (besides writing) every day and, of course, there are the routine chores! Sometimes it gets a little
overwhelming when I have a tight deadline, but it always works out! My family is a tremendous help!
3) What's your writing process-- do you work from outlines or do you prefer off-the-cuff?
I create a loose outline and then I just let the writing happen! So, I guess a little of both.
4) What advice would you give a new writer wanting to break in?
Keep exercising your writing voice by writing at least a little every day and NEVER GIVE UP!
5) Where do you get your ideas?
The news, TV, magazines and sometimes they just come seemingly out of nowhere.
6) Who are your favorite authors?
Too many to name!
7) Is there anything you'd like to tell your readers?
Enjoy! And feel free to send me feedback! Most of all, thank you!!!!